Scuba Steve......
O.K. so what is this exactly? I am amazed that I still have feet. Since I have kids who like to leave toy's on the floor it's almost impossible for me to not get hurt almost daily by stepping on one of their toys. The majority of the time it's a Car, BatMan or some small object.
So here's the bit about Scuba Steve. In the Adam Sandler movie: "Big Daddy" he has a boy with him who he ends up adopting. This boy has a figurine called Scuba Steve. Adam proceeds to step on him at some point and say's: (Now this is a qoute so please excuse the language...) "Damn you Scuba Steve!!!"
This would be my life on an almost daily basis, but I try really hard not to say the swear word because little britches have bbbbbiiiiigggg ears!!!! Now I know if your a mom this has happened or will happen to you so just remember Scuba Steve and try not to get really mad at your kids after all they're just that....kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I can not wait for that moment when it begins.
Post a Comment