Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Aspire...


Aspire:
What exactly does that mean:
To seek to attain or accomplish a particular goal.
"I promise you that all
Who faithfully attend to temple work
Will be blessed beyond measure,
Your families will draw closer
To the Lord,
Unseen angels will watch over your
Loved ones when satanic
Forces tempt them,
The Vail will be thin,
And great spiritual experiences
Will dwell upon this people."
-Vaughn J. Featherstone
There aren't many things that I have accomplished in my life that have more meaning to me than attending the Temple. I remember being a little girl imagining what it was like inside. I love the feeling of peace and comfort I recieve from this Sacred place. I love that the cares, struggles and trials of the world are distant while there. I love that I have been given the amazing gift of having many temples where I live and that I have the opportunity to attend many of them with a driving distance of 30 minutes or less. So do you aspire to attend if you are able?
(I took this picture last May of the Salt Lake Temple last May at a wedding. I absolutely love it.)

0 comments: