Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Monday, June 8, 2009

Pictures and Being OUTED!

So apologies that no pictures are with this post... (I like to see picture's in posts.) Okay so I have lot's to post about , but issues with loading my pictures at this time. It's been a fun, eventful last few weeks and all I can say is that I'm glad that school is finally out... (For the moment.) Yes, I am one of "Those" Mother's who enjoys having kids at school. My kids brains are way toooo smart for my pea sized one so therefore during the summer months I am: Out smarted, out witted, out numbered and just plain old outed by my own off spring. So I do enjoy the fact that they go to school and use their smart genius brains on something other than ME! I do love having them home too though. They make me laugh until my sides hurt, play until I fall down, bake cookies for all, sing and dance, watch movies and play in the water all for the sake of just BECAUSE. Who wouldn't want to do that!

0 comments: