Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Youth Conference... WAY LATE!


We had youth conference in June and it was pretty fun. Here are the pictures.... (I've just realized that I'm never in any picture's because I'm the one behind the camera. I don't mind of course, but I was just thinking about that.)
We have an amazing group of youth in our ward and I really enjoy spending time with the Young Women. I remeber how much fun I had in Young Women's and I hope I can at least leave one little smidgeon of something on these girls lifes like the amazing leaders that I had growing up.

1 comments:

Thurbs said...

Fun...so where are those pictures at?