I'm just wondering if anybody else feels like they are hoarders after Christmas???? Holy cow. I am now going to attempt cleaning my children's rooms and getting rid of "old" toys to make room for new ones. If you don't see me at church on Sunday please come looking through the piles to find me.... HEE HEE HEE.
I decided that last month something must've put a fire under me to get a move on with some things because here I am one month after stopping my serious cherry cola habit and I feel no better, more anxious and not any more energy... but I am really craving exercise.... I know really weird for me. So that's a good thing.
I feel super excited because I've read a couple of new books in the last couple of days (for me that is) and they were super good.
I also just wanted to thank my loyal 6 fans.... YOU know who you are for reading this blog still. It's a great outlet for me at times. I have also been journaling and ldsjournal.org
It's free... I like it... It's free... I like it.... Oh by the way did I mention that it's free and you can print your book for a fair price up to 100 pages color photo's or non color photo's.
I did fail to mention a couple of post's back about another blog that I frequent that my good friend Annie and her sister do and that's NO FUSS FABULOUS.... You guessed it it's awesome.
Any way I'll leave now with the sentiments of the fact that this post was all over the place
-ME!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Love it! Good for you! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment