Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Weeping Cherry Tree 2010



I just love this little tree. I posted pictures of it last year too when it bloomed. I guess it's a tradition along with the giant bumble bee's that we get in the summer. The blooms didn't last very long this year because of all the weirdo weather we've been having, but it is one of my favorite things about spring time. I love pink. It's my favorite color. I love the little blossom's. They remind me of the new and fresh of life.

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

So beautiful! I love these blossoms too...they are my favorite!

Jessica - The Novice Chef said...

How beautiful! I wish I could grow a tree that stunning!