Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Thursday, December 25, 2008

My BEAUTIFUL and Incredible Wife!!!


Obviously this isn't Autumn writing this, unless she really likes to talk about herself, but as most of you know she isn't one to ever do that. That would be really weird. lol


Merry Christmas everyone. This is Chris (Hubs). I don't typically write on our blog. Oh wait! I never have. Anyway, Autumn always tells me I should add something. So here it goes... As most of you know, I am truly the luckiest man EVER!!! I get to have Autumn as my wife. She is the love of my life and my "Dream Girl". I am so blessed to have her as my much better half. She is the one that has always believed in me when I didn't and couldn't believe in myself. She has always been there for me through everything. She has been my cheerleader on the sidelines. What an incredible person she is, and as you can see, very talented. You should see the food and goodies she makes for me, WOW! I never knew someone could love someone as much as she loves me. It has made me come closer to her and love her back more than I ever thought I was ever capable of doing. Because I have such an amazing wife, every day I pray to my Heavenly Father thanking Him for sending me such a beautiful, talented, gorgeous, sexy, incredible, phenomenal, funny, goofy, and loving person. I couldn't ask for anyone better than who I have been given. I love her so much and I still get butterflies when she reaches to hold my hand in the store, wraps her arms around me, or looks at me in a certain way that I can see how much she loves me by the sparkle in her eyes (cheesy I know). Speaking of which, she has the most beautiful blue eyes. I am so grateful this holiday season because of the sacrifices she has made for me and our kids over these last few months. She is EXCELLENT with our kids, even though some days she may not feel like she is. Our kids are very lucky to have such a wonderful mom.

Autumn, I love you. Thanks for ALL you do for me. I hope you're not embarrassed by what I have said, but I felt I needed to tell you.

Love Your Guts,

Chris

0 comments: