Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yahoooooeeeeee!!!! My Computer is Fixed.... Here's what's up!






So this is what we've done this last weekend....
Some cute jolly fellow from our home was at a Christmas Party dressed as you know who? To bad I didn't get to kiss him there!!! Then the kids really could see Mommy Kissing Santa Clause.
They were told before hand that he was going to be a helper, but they kept calling him dad in front of the other kids and he kindly ignored them and I told them that it really wasn't him. Next, Daddy took the kiddo's to our ward party because I woke up on Saturday with the nastiest junk and an eye infection. (Haven't had one of those since I was little.) What a good dooby Chris is. I really appreciate all he's done for us lately and I don't tell him as often as I should. Sorry Hub's. Lastly, It finally snowed! Yippeeee.... Kind of. I love the snow just not driving in it or getting sick kids from the fluctuation from all the temperature's. I do love to look and admire it from the inside of warmth. (my house.) I also love to watch the kids play endlessly with the little white stuff.





2 comments:

Marci said...

Hi Autumn! Could you email me your address? I was trying to send you a Christmas card... and don't have your address. Or even your email address. marcileishman@msn.com

Thanks!

Noriane said...

Hey Autumn! I hope you guys had a good trip! When you get a chance, could you send me the picture you took of the AD girls Christmas caroling the other night? Thanks and have a great Christmas!