Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Have you seen UP???


We have... We rented it on Saturday night. I love this movie!!!! I cried like a little kid. One of my favorite parts is the scene about 10 minutes into the movie where they do the montage after they get married..... I love the jar they keep for their dream trip! We've done that and like them, we have had several times in our married life where we had to use the "Jar" for life happens moments. I wouldn't trade them though. They have helped us grow.

4 comments:

Tay said...

LOVED(!) this movie! I cried too

Annie said...

I cried too! It is such a cute little movie!

Hickman Clan said...

Oh man! We have watched it about 8 times in the last 4 days. We LOVE it and I cry too:)

THE COX FAMILY said...

I love this movie soooooooo much! I can't wait to purchase it.(when I get time to go buy it)I cried as well.