Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Little Trickery....


I took this picture of myself.... I know how vain! I was trying to do something with my camera and when no one is home to let me torture for a little bit I use myself!
This picture may look like I went outside in the snow... Nope. Just in my dining room, then messed around on photoshop with it and a Bokeh background that involved the look of snow. It was fun to try. Now I just need my kiddo's to practice some more.

3 comments:

Thurbs said...

Awesome!! :)

Annie said...

Whoa hot babe! This will make a great cover photo when you come out with your debut CD: Bennett Babes and Snow Bunnies! Love it!

Marinda said...

i love your new blog background!