Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Monday, March 10, 2008

The Flood!!!!


This is what I have been doing all DA! I have Vaccumed up at least 10 gallons of water from the carpet and carpet padding in My Mother In Laws' room today. This is the biggest dissaster ever.... We get to put industrial fans on the carpet and padding. We get to replace the carpet padding and get the carpet cleaned so that any bacteria will be killed!!!!! Jenny get's to sleep out in our family room on her bed for the next few day's along with all the other stuff from her room. Our basement was just finished last April. We have been having issue's with the plumbing in her room. Needless to say our contractor didn't fix any of the problems!!!!! This is madness. I think that I have just had a string of bad luck lately..... What's up with that. I'M NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!!! (Oh and the contractor won't answer his phone.. surprise.)

1 comments:

Thurbs said...

that sucks. sorry sis.