Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Have I Done Any Good In The World Today?

My Mother In Law is with us for the next two months. It's our turn to host her. So today I got a nice break and went to Costco and Walmart all by myself. After I was done I went to 7eleven to get slurpee's for the boys and a drink for my mom in law and a nice gentleman held the door open for me. Another getleman the clerk said good morning and asked if he could help me with anything. That is pretty nice considering it being 7eleven. So it made me think.... what could I do nice for today? I did pay it forward, but that's not important what is..... is that there are kind people all over the world still and that we all need to include ourselves in that category. Just a thought.
A-

0 comments: