Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Monday, March 3, 2008

Locks Of Love Donation #2



So my McKenna girl decided to donated her hair once again to locks of love. This is the second time. The first being 2 and a half years ago. (Her Hair grows really fast and is super thick. Her hair was seperated into several pony tails before being cut because one would be too big.) So these are the pic's. Notice her looking at a magazine just like women do. Pretty funny. I'm so proud of her. Who wouldn't be. I feel so blessed by her sweetness every day of my life.
SIDE NOTE:You'll also take notice that she has a huge sore on her nose in between her eyes. A boy accidently tripped her at school and she face planted it after she slid a few feet.

4 comments:

Thurbs said...

So much fun. Her hair is so pretty. If only we could all have such thick beautiful hair.

Lindsey @ Scarlett James Design said...

Autumn- glad you found my blog and love digital scrapping like me! I can't believe your daughters hair! WOW! I am jealous, but I don't know if I would be so giving. :( So it's good a girl like her is blessed with such lovely long locks! I love the red hair! I hope my little girl gets her daddies red hair.

Jon and Emily said...

Her hair is unbelievably gorgeous! And her blue eyes...better keep an eye on that one!

Marci said...

Her hair is gorgeous! How sweet that she wants to help others like that. I am sure that is something that will last throughtout her life since she is learning it so young. I hope is wasn't Collin that tripped her at recess! Ouch!