Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Friday, February 29, 2008

KeNnA GiRl-




McKenna Is a great little girl. I couldn't ask for a better daughter. I love that she is very funny. I love that she is very kind. I love that she is a great friend. I love that she is very very intelligent. I love that she can play as hard as any boy. She loves to rock climb and you can even catch climbing up the moulding around our doors sometimes. I love that she is a free spirit. I love that she does her own thing and doesn't care what others think. I love that she is very spiritual and does the right things for the right reason's. She is a blessing and a Joy. I think i'll LOVE HER FOREVER TOO!

3 comments:

Thurbs said...

Good old McNugget. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. Before too long she'll be in junior high. Yikes. They grow up too fast.

Turia said...

I love the little tributes to your kids. What a cute idea. I think I'm going to have to do that too.

Marci said...

So cute! Love your page and that picture is dang cute! You are really mastering the digital scrapbooking. Way to go!