Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Peanut Butter Balls (Kamber's Recipe) YUMMY!



1 cup butter melted


1 cup peanut butter


1 package grahm crackers (crushed down really fine)


3 cups powdered sugar




Dipping Chocolate: 1 brick bakers chocolate or I used about 1 cup chocolate A'peels from Orson Gygi.




Blend everything together but the chocolate, roll into balls and place on wax paper in the fridge for 15 minutes or untill firm.


Then dip them into the chocolate untill completely coated. Put back on wax paper and into fridge.


Eat and Enjoy!!! Let me just tell you that these are sooooo good. Actually very amazing. Thank's So Much For Great Recipe Kamber

.

1 comments:

Turia said...

I have made Kambers PB Balls several times and each time people go crazy for them.. they are so tasty.

Thanks for the post Autumn... now I'm going to have to make them again. (yum, yum)