We woke up to what else snow!!!!!! Easton is my early bird. He get's up first every morning and brings me the container of Vitamins to give him one and that's how my day starts. With out fail this morning he got up and followed his morning ritual. (Don't ask me, he's kindof ocd. about having a vitamin everyday.)
We are having some friends and family over to watch the SuperBowl. That is the only pro-football game I watch during the year. (Boring.)
I'm gonna get struck by lightning for saying that. I can just feel it. It's just an excuse for us to get together with people and eat tons of junk..... ( I remember my promise to eat heathly this month. I'm just gonna cheat today.)
A-
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Good thing you stayed home. We were *this close* but then decided we'd go. So we got all ready & out the door & then our wussy little car wouldn't make it out of the parking lot (it wasn't plowed yet.) So I got ready for nothing :)
Autumn... Can I just say I love your blog!!! I love the daily entries and I totally love your layouts. You are so dang creative. You need to teach me.
Post a Comment