Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Friday, February 29, 2008

My Baby GOESSSSSSSS!



Easton is one of the most active toddler's I know. I think it's a sign when he doesn't take a nap and plays outside for two hours straight and then comes in to play for 2 more hours and sits on the couch after dinner and falls a sleep. If I had his energy I would get a lot more on my to do list done! I love how energetic he is. I love the spirit he has for life. I love his sense of adventure. I love that even though he throw's 1 hour temper tantrums that I get to be his mommy. I love that he hugs me tight and gives me slobbery kisses. I love that he talks so well. I love that you can see the glow of his little spirit in his eyes. I'll just

LOVE HIM FOREVER!!!

2 comments:

Thurbs said...

Can you scrapbook Holden's life for me. lol. Even your blog posts are like perfect scrapbook pages.

Marci said...

Cute page! It is fun to get caught up with your family on your blog. I am impressed that you blog so often!