Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Friday, August 8, 2008

Freaky Friday.... 10 Fun Facts about us!!!

10- Gus started playing baseball. It's too cute to watch.
9- Boo-Boo is going to start preschool.
8-Sass loves animals.
7- Mom loves loves loves brand new school supplies. (weird I know.)
6- Dad actually does too.
5- As a family we are committed to F.H.E. & Scripture study.
4-Gus loves to collect boxes and make stuff out of them.
3- Boo -Boo is a cuddle bug
2-Sass loves school so much that she has been begging me for the last month if she can go back.
1- We love to eat grilled zuccini. (Thanks to the Ruf Family & My Momwho have been a great provider's of this wonderful stuff.)

2 comments:

Family Matters said...

I love your blog you have done such a great job. It have been fun to catch up on your family. I am not as good as you are about new postings, but my goal is to add something once a week. Thanks for sending me an invitation to view your blog.

Colette said...

I'm with ya on the new school supplies... I guess that makes me weird, too! :)