Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

J.R.T.





I had the opportunity to go to Achievement Days with Sass. It was such a great experience. We went to the Jordan River Temple and a sister who works at the temple in our ward talked with the girls about the temple. She did a great job. When I tucked my little sweet sassy in she said that her favorite part was hearing about the special room for brides. I just smiled as I imagined being able to be with her when she grows up and get's married for all Eternity. I feel so blessed by such a sweet girl.
I have grown to love this temple soooo much. I try to go at least 2-3 times a month here. I feel such a calm and peaceful feeling and all the cares of my world seem so minute in the grand scheme of the plan our Heavenly Father has for us. I truly feel blessed.

1 comments:

Noriane said...

Your pictures turned out beautiful! I thought the presentation was very special too and I could tell the girls were mesmerized. I hope the feelings they felt as they were listening will stay with them and that when the time comes for them to get married, they will remember that this is where and how they want to be married.