Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Monday, August 25, 2008

So Do You Like Doing This Kind Of House Work?

So once every 6-8 months I climb up here .... to dust. It was with a purpose this past weekend though. I wanted to put one of my prized posessions on some Big Hat Boxes that were up above my door in an alcove. So needless to say I climbed up on a ladder and sat for about 45 minutes and dusted rearranged and took the boxes down to be used. This is about the only time you'll ever see my in my jammies with out makeup with my hair not done in a picture. ( quite scary) I got what I wanted out of the deal and that's all that matters though. One of my treasure's is put in a new place.

1 comments:

Marci said...

Your house looks gorgeous! I still want a tour!