Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bare Naked!!!!! (Not The Way You're Thinking!)

Okay so in the flurbs and follies of my life which are well.... Many as I'm one of the unluckiest people on this earth. (I try to use the act of positive thinking, the secret and good old prayer.I have really tried hard!!!!) I have yet again had the unfortunate experience of a huge disappointing loss. I while trying to be a really good mother went about my merry way on Thursday to pick up my boys from school after getting ready for the day. I follow a strict procedure when getting ready and putting on my jewelry last has been done since I was 10. So after getting ready and picking up kids 2 & 3 from destination school I came home and was putting a blanket around my shoulders when low and behold I look down on my ring finger to see a missing diamond out of my special anniversary ring that hubs gave me 2 years ago for celebrating 10. I was sickened. Now it's not one of the big diamonds, it is a smaller one but none the less I still felt the wooommmittt arise in my throat and a sinking feeling in my soul. I have skimmed the carpet, flooring and cement for a few hours these past couple of days with no avail. I have prayed for the tiny miracle of finding the gem. ( I have prayed on several occasions for lost keys, homework, clothing, toys and important documents and it's worked, but not so this time.)
Long story short this may or may not be covered under warranty!!!
(Well that phone conversation with the jeweler helped
me feel soooo much better.NOT!)
So now I am NAKED! I do not go with-out my wedding ring! The only places I don't wear it are: To bed and swimming. Now you folks who know me well say there is your 1st ring still right. Why yes in fact I do have the beauty hidden in a location not on my premises for any to find , but It no longer fits the fat nub of a ring finger that I have. The added 20 +lbs from the time that I have been married has added yes weight to even my digits.... Sad to admit. I need to find some spare money to get it sized. (Yeah like we have spare money floating around for that splurge.) So I am freaking out with-out wearing a ring for the time being. It makes me sad.
So note that when you see me naked pity the (Wo)man.
Ohhh pity the (Wo)man!

3 comments:

Thurbs said...

That's too bad! Hope you had a happy anniversary.

Turia said...

I'm sorry Autumn.. That is awful. I know how you feel. I lost my wedding ring in January and can't find it anywhere! My Wedding Ring!!! Ahhhhhh. Everyday when I look at my finger, I'm so sad.

Marci said...

I am so sorry! I lost my wedding ring about 12 years ago, and I still to this very day have dreams about where it is. I will never get over it. Robb even replaced it, and it still makes me sad when I think about losing my ring. I hope diamond turns up somewhere!

(btw, the word verification is asking me to spell "paistee" - which is funny since your post is titled "BARE NAKED!")