I have the greatest love in the world for ..... Potatoes. The only thing I don't like them in is potato salad because I hate all things mayonaise and miracle whip....EWE! Back to the subject... I made mashed potatoes for an army on Saturday and had enough left for a small army. I have convienently eaten potatoes for lunch everyday since. I feel like they are warmth to my soul, (Actually they are fat to my gut) but I love them for leaving me feeling sooo good. They are seriously one of my all time favorite foods.Some things you can mix into mashed potatoes:
*Sour Cream Dip (Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Packet
Mixed in Sour Cream)
*Sour Cream
*Paprika
*Salt and Pepper
*Cheese: (Mozerella, Cheddar, Parmesean, Swiss,CheezeWhiz,)
*Cream Cheese and Garlic
*Butter
*Gravy (Do yourself a service and only home make your gravy PPPPLLLEEEAAASSEEEE!)
* Steamed Broccoli and Cheese
* Steamed Cauliflour and Cheese
*Chili
Or even Just eat them plain.




1 comments:
YUMMO! Those look so fabulous right now. I have the same love for mashed potatoes and all their varieties.
Post a Comment