Okay I along with what seems like a ton of people have come down with the flu in the last few days.... EWEEEEEE YUCKO! I hate the flu. I hate the uneasy feelings of my stomach. I hate dizziness, throwing up, I hate hot flashes and cold flashes, I hate feeling like a train wreck. I hate that you feel really good for a few hours so you think you can accomplish something and then whamo it hit's you like a ton of bricks again.... Oh Lovely! I have the extreme blessing of being the only person in my home with this awesome garbage.... I think we as Mothers need to put a ban on bad germs. Get OUT! NO ROOM! VAMOOSE! UNWELCOME GUESTS MUST LEAVE AT ONCE! NO ADMITTANCE!
(There's my little rant....)
Pray it doesn't come and get you too!




1 comments:
Hope you feel better soon!!!
Post a Comment