Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool....SSSSS

Well we have many jokers in our home who love April Fools Day.
Me, the Mother not so much!
I guess I ruined my joke by not going into my bathroom off of my master suite yesterday morning to bounce of the celephane covered doorway... via my Hubs.
Then, because it didn't work on me he did it to Boo and it worked so the poor little guy had to crawl under the doorway when he woke up.
Next, my Gus boy wanted toast for breakfast. I made the toast and put sugar on it. My hubs and sassy were laughing really hard so I thought they were about to play a joke on me. I handed Gus his toast and the asked them what they did to me and turned in time to see my poor boy take a bite out of SALTED TOAST. The sugar had been switched. He started to cry and rub his tounge with his hands.
My Mother-In-Law was also duped with salt in a big bowl of cereal.
My Sassy got her room toilet papered with 10 key rolls.
(Yes they were used and you should see the massed amounts my husband has been saving!)
I took a picture of Sass' room but I'm too lazy today to download it. It seems to me all I have been doing lately is staring at a computer editing photo's and my brain is mush right now.... So maybe at a later date this week I'll post the picture of her room.

1 comments:

Thurbs said...

Sounds like fun. No pranks went on in our house. I usually come up with some whoppers, but couldn't think of anything good this year.