Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Sunday, April 19, 2009

WICKED + Sassy Strikes Beauty Again!!!








I went to WICKED with my sister on Saturday.... Let me just say AMAZING!!!!!! I loved it. I love the music, the costumes and the amazing talent they had. I want to tell my sister how awesome she is for taking me. She called me last week and asked me if I'd like to go with her....
Do frogs bump their butts when the hop????? I am sooo glad she picked me to go with her.
When we were walking back to the car I noticed this "spot" and new it would be a new location for pictures. I'm thinking the next place to do my family pictures. I wanted to try it out on someone first so I picked Sass to for my trial.... and she looks awesome.



3 comments:

Marci said...

You are so lucky! I've heard that Wicked is so awesome. And great photos too!!

Marinda said...

I'm jealous! I want to go to Wicked too! I'm trying to talk my sister into leaving her husband home and taking me... I don't think it's going to work. :-(

Thurbs said...

Wicked was AWESOME. Thanks for going with me! Fun pics.