So Far This month I've ......
*Taken 444 pictures of my family life and plain old stuff... Some of the photo's I think are my best ever by a long shot.
(Not including a project for church.)
*Drank 2 12 packs of Cherry Coke.
(I know friends that's very, very sad.)
*Designed a new necklace.
*Watched my husband make a lego house
well into the night after my rug rats went to bed.
*Dreamed of going on a vacation where I'm only required to
sleep and eat.
* Listened to uplifting speakers for 2 days.
*Watched as everyone else's yards are turning green and have to wait about a month more for mine to...
(Really weird it took a little bit longer last year too.)
*Realized that
I haven't purchased
any scrapbooking supplies
for over a year...If you know me and my room you'd be soooo proud. The digital era has been good for me.
I do love to paper scrap still too.I just have been using what I have.
*I have eaten more candy in this month than any other. I love EASTER candy.
* Watched my children eat and eat and eat and eat. They must be in a growth spurt because they are constantly hungry.
*Listened to the constant complaint of
why we have do we have to come in now?.....
*Think that there will be no clean house for the next few months as I will be outside with children who don't wanna come in.
*Taken 444 pictures of my family life and plain old stuff... Some of the photo's I think are my best ever by a long shot.
(Not including a project for church.)
*Drank 2 12 packs of Cherry Coke.
(I know friends that's very, very sad.)
*Designed a new necklace.
*Watched my husband make a lego house
well into the night after my rug rats went to bed.
*Dreamed of going on a vacation where I'm only required to
sleep and eat.
* Listened to uplifting speakers for 2 days.
*Watched as everyone else's yards are turning green and have to wait about a month more for mine to...
(Really weird it took a little bit longer last year too.)
*Realized that
I haven't purchased
any scrapbooking supplies
for over a year...If you know me and my room you'd be soooo proud. The digital era has been good for me.
I do love to paper scrap still too.I just have been using what I have.
*I have eaten more candy in this month than any other. I love EASTER candy.
* Watched my children eat and eat and eat and eat. They must be in a growth spurt because they are constantly hungry.
*Listened to the constant complaint of
why we have do we have to come in now?.....
*Think that there will be no clean house for the next few months as I will be outside with children who don't wanna come in.




0 comments:
Post a Comment