Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Giant Lovely's Are Back.... YAY!




This year I caught them a little bit earlier than last, but I love them still the same. The GIANT BUMBLE Bee's that take flight in my flowers every spring make me so happy. They have an orange stripe on their backs and pretty much leave us alone. These bee's aren't your regular run of the meal bee's. They are really really big. Like the size of a quarter big. So
I feel pretty special that they visit our home. '
This weekend we took a little visit to Grandpa Marti's Grave too. Chris has such fond memories of his Dad. He tells our kids the good things about him when we go visit. He always cries a little too, but he tries really hard not to show it. (Macho Man.) I think it's really cute that this year our kids walked around to other graves and if they noticed that the plants were tipped over they'd pick them back up.

2 comments:

Marinda said...

those are awesome pictures, autumn!

Tay said...

B-E-A UTIFUL!