So It's 2 days past Mother's Day and I'm writing this ......
(It's never too late right.)
What I've learned as a Mother.
-Always look for rocks in the pockets of little boys pants when doing laundry.... or for that matter cars, candy, string, paper,legos etc....
-Give yourself a good time out when smoke appears to be coming out your ears when angered.
-Stop and smell the Roses of your life for just a couple of minutes each day.
-Just say no to MUD! (It ruins things.Unless you don't care then it's cute to watch the kiddies play)
- Self indulgences such as Cherry Coke lead to weight gain and caffeine addiction. (HEE HEE!)
-No sleep bags under the eyes are very attractive.
- Arguing with a "Tween" is soooo much fun.
(Yes, she is at that stage....I wanna cry.)
- Date night can and most often consists of going to the store.... I mean Walmart, Smiths or Albertsons and that's okay as long as we're
ALONE TOGETHER.
-Being an on demand chef isn't all it's cracked up to be.
-Becoming a pirate, princess, train conductor, explorer and many other imaginary things helps me want to figure out who I wanna be when I grow up.
-The latest gossip consists of : Who has something and "Why don't we get to have that or go there or try this?"
-The funny mom song is still my Anthem a year after viewing.
-----------------------------------------------------
In all seriousness though. I think being a Mom has been the most rewarding challenge of my life. I don't regret the decision to become a Mother one bit. I look back and I've always wanted to be a Mom for as long as I could remember. I treasure each of my children. They are the greatest gifts that God has given me. I have never felt more alive and never had to work as hard. I feel the love of my children every day and I couldn't ask for a more precious treasure than each of my kids.

So from me to you.... I hope you each had a very happy, special
Mother's Day.




0 comments:
Post a Comment