Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Suspects Aprehended......

This post might not be funny to you, but is to me. Sunday night 5 suspects were aprehended in my home doing something.....
Hubs thought it would be funny to put said "mask" over his face and walk over to his Mom and scare the crap out of her. I was laughing so hard I almost wet my pants. Well my midgets and Mother In Law had to get in on all the action and each took a turn with the "mask." Needless to say Sunday nights are never boring at my home and I'm sure glad I didn't do this because these pictures are going to be black mail someday!

3 comments:

Thurbs said...

Great pics! :)

Marinda said...

where's your picture with it on?

Tammy said...

Hilarious!!!