Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Friday, May 30, 2008

Flashback Friday!!!


Just a picture of a little me this week( I was just over a year I think)..... What I know from being little is what people have told me so here ya go.
* I used to hum when they'd put food into my mouth until all my food was gone during a meal.
* I got into a paint can at my Grandma and Grandpa's house and decided to paint a little of my own work on the floor and myself.
*I used to rollerskate on my Grandpa's shoulders around the block.
*I loved to talk and my Mom has a recording of me when I was one saying yabadabadoo... and jiber jabber. (They tell me I was born talking...)
* My Mom prides herself in telling us "bad" Mom's who have kids that aren't potty trained at just over 3 that "her" girls were potty trained by 18 months and it was a breeze.

1 comments:

Thurbs said...

What a cutie! Fun fun!!