DigiPage Props: A beautiful mess by: Elizabeth Quintana Scrapalinquent From SCRAP ORCHARD (They have tons and tons of free amazing kits.)
Wow I can't believe that we've posted 100 times. The Hubs and I have decided that we like blogging. (Well He say's we but mean's his wife.) It's been really fun to do this whole blogging thing and join the new age in computer technology. As you all might know I'm finally figuring out how to use a computer for something other than a *Word Doc. or to look at
*E-mails. I've actually learned to use *Photo Editing software, How to download and save *Zip Files, to use *Instant Messanger and To *Digital Scrapbook in the past year so I'm quite pleased with myself. To commorate this special occasion of 100 posts I will be giving a little craft I've made to one randomly drawn comment on our blog from this post....(you have to leave a comment in order to receive this prize and I have to know you in some way shape or form.) This little ditty end's Tuesday morning and I will randomly pick the person and let them know they've won.
Thanks for taking the time to read our blog....
Thanks for taking the time to read our blog....
We've had fun reading all of your's.
-A
-A





6 comments:
Hey!! I love reading your blogs. It makes me remember all the fun times I had with your family and the extended family. It's hard to believe that I left when Hunter was just a few weeks old and now he is quite the little man. Keep up all the neat blogs you do!! I enjoy reading about your cute little family. :)
Pick me, pick me...Just kidding. I love reading your blogs and seeing all your creative posts, pics, and digi scrapbooking stuff. You're awesome at all this crafty stuff. Love ya!!!
I enjoy seeing all the new updates of your family. When you get a chance will you call me. I am in dier need of your help again. thanks for sharing your family with me too.
OK.. I'm not writing this for the prize.. but oh my gosh, you are too cute. What a fun idea! My favorite part of blogging is reading others comments. You are so creative and fun with all your posts. I can't believe you've already done 100 of them. I think you started blogging after I did.
Way to go!!
Congratulations on your 100th post! I've loved reading it and staying in touch with you! At the rate I'm going, I'll never catch up to you - I'm not the blogging queen you've turned out to be, that is for sure!!
I was looking at the website for the company you work for. There are a few projects I would like to order. I didn't see where we can order online or do I have to call an order in? Please let me know. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment