So i've taken to the craz of blogging and in that time i've also become a blog stalker. Some people are from my ward, some are from my old ward and some from high school. Some are just randomly selected from other peoples blogs because it's like a friend of a friend of a friend kind of thing and some are because I like to look at how they've designed their blogs or had their blogs designed for them. ( I get great idea's for mine that way.) Sometimes i'll look at these blogs daily and sometimes weekly. I get inspiration and I get some kind of helpful knowledge that families every where go through what Me and my family go through. Sometimes you think that only you are going through an experience and then you look at all the blogs you love and a whole bunch of other people have experiences similar. So if you see that i've stalked your blog now you know why. I know that we're all a little guilty so you can reassure yourself your not alone. It's when you get weird comments and people you don't know leaving them that isn't okay. So my good freinds blog on!!!! Stalk on!!! (Just in a good way.)
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment