Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Relief....

I have never felt such relief as I did yesterday when we were told everything looked fine in Boo's brain. I have gone through almost every possible emotion this last month and have also felt terribly scared to possibly face some big things with Boo. So when we found out yesterday his tests were fine we felt a big huge worry taken off of our shoulders. We as parents have never been as scared as we were this past month. We have had many sleepless nights worrying about what was going to happen. We have also felt the calming peace that our Heavenly Father is watching over us in this and that it would work out no matter what the out come. So thanks to everybody who has prayed and fasted with us. We love all of you and feel such a debt to you too.

5 comments:

Thurbs said...

So glad everything is ok!!! Love you!!!

Tammy said...

Oh thank goodness! What a testimony of prayer! We love you and are happy everything is okay!

Marinda said...

i'm so glad everything is okay! there i nothing worse than worrying about your child's health! we've had some scares outselves, and there is nothing else that has made me feel more helpless. thanks for the scrapbook night- tons of fun! i keep running into charity everywhere- it was walmart yesterday!

Turia said...

I'm so glad everything is well. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that.

Jon and Emily said...

Autumn! I feel so bad that I didn't know you were going through all that! I haven't read blogs forever (it's sad that that's where I catch up on the lives of my friends) so I had no idea! But I'm glad that he's ok!