Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My FuuuuuN Birthday!!


Hubs took me to Park City to celebrate my birthday on Saturday. I had to work on my day so we went up saturday afternoon with Ron & Kim and Erik & Janiel. I've never gone down the Alpine Slide, Roller Coaster or Zip Line so that's what we did. We seriously had sooo much fun and we got to go on the Roller Coaster 2 times and The Zip Line for free. I seriously laughed so hard on Saturday on several different occasions I almost wet my pants from how much fun I was having. Thanks for all the laughs, good food, cake and gifts. It was a great day late celebration.

5 comments:

Heather Ann said...

Looks like you had a FUN birthday, I'm glad!!! Park City's such a nice place to getaway from the city, it feels farther away then it is, which is nice!

Jon and Emily said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I can't believe you've never done any of those rides...next time take your kids, Caden LOVES the rollercoaster! Glad you had a good one!

Turia said...

Happy VERY late Birthday!
It looks like you had a fund time.

Marci said...

Happy late birthday! What a great way to celebrate it!! I'm glad you had fun.

Noriane said...

Happy very very late birthday! Sorry you had such a busy week to follow it! I'm thinking maybe we asked too much from you by asking you to design the invites for the thing. Please let me know if you can't do it and I'll get someone else to do it, okay?