Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Monday, September 8, 2008

Sickness...............

So I've been having little issues with sickness. I've had a cold for going on 2 weeks. Then last night I had a stomache ache so bad I was doubled over in pain. Then this morning I've been so diZzy.
(Hence no new posts or a new scrapbook page of the month.)
Will be back when I feel good again.

4 comments:

Marci said...

I am so sorry you have been sick! It sounds completely awful! I hope you get feeling better. And I look forward to seeing you back on your blog!

Noriane said...

Oh I hate it when that happens. This thing has been going around the neighborhood. One of my girls was throwing up all night a few days ago. I hope you feel better soon! (you might already be by now)

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better. I hate being sick...hope your kids don't get it!!

Heather Ann said...

Ahh, don't you hate when you feel crappy, its not like we can take a SICK DAY! Maybe your pregnant? hehe j/k...