My little Sis got married on Thursday and let me just say wow!!! It was really beautiful. She was really beautiful and my Step Dad Rockey said this : " Congratulations Dave!!! you've just won the e-ticket to the ride of your life....." It was sooooo funny. Her photographer is very amazing. I can't wait to see the pictures that he took and even though I can't even come close to what he does I still snapped a few pictures and here they are. Thanks for letting me be your sisssy Tay. We love you.Friday, September 19, 2008
TatyBug's Wedding
My little Sis got married on Thursday and let me just say wow!!! It was really beautiful. She was really beautiful and my Step Dad Rockey said this : " Congratulations Dave!!! you've just won the e-ticket to the ride of your life....." It was sooooo funny. Her photographer is very amazing. I can't wait to see the pictures that he took and even though I can't even come close to what he does I still snapped a few pictures and here they are. Thanks for letting me be your sisssy Tay. We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Fun pics sis!!!
You did take some good pictures! Who was her photographer??? I really liked their engagements on the announcement... I saw it at my moms:) Love ya!
Post a Comment