


I will say this I'm not fond of this beast for it's looks, but at least it's kept us warm for the past six years... and it works like a champ. It has a heater, sleeps 6, stove and lights.
Hubs did decide to sell it.
So in all it's glory if you'd like to purchase this lovely trailer it can be
yours for the low low price of
$1,000.00
It's a RoadRunner 71 additon.
(I personally love the orange, yellow and red stripes. They add character don't you think?)




2 comments:
It might not be the most beautiful camper, but it beats pitching a tent! I actually wish we could buy it! I would love to fix it up and use it for our family! If I had a grand right now, I would consider taking it!
I would take this in a heart beat! I am looking for one over here for Mum and Bill's property! Before I left, we were also looking for one there...
Post a Comment