Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dad & Z-man






A p-shoot with Dad & The Z...
I think one of my all time favorite pictures that I have ever ever ever ever taken so far is of my DaD along the park-way by my house..... It's not perfect, but this is why I love it.
(It captures the serenity of a life that my Dad is seeking to live...
Well at least I think so.)

3 comments:

Thurbs said...

Wow sister!!!! Those are some good pics. When do you want to do my family??

Josh and Jennifer Norman said...

You take some AWESOME pics. I'm jealous!

THE AUG BLOG said...

Your great at photography. I am loving your family pictures. Soo cute!