Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boo Tag...

So I love Halloween and I saw this tag on my friend Monica's blog so i'm gonna play
What was my favorite costume when I was a kid???
I Was Pippy Long Stockings in 4th grade... My Mom put wire through my braids so my hair stood like Pippy's. I Had a really cute dress and mis-matched socks just like she did.
What is my favorite Halloween candy??? Holy cow that's hard for me because I love almost all candy. I'll go with peaunt butter M&M's Though.
Do I have a Halloween tradition??? Several. We have a family costume party with my Dad's side every year and at that party we have home-made chili, clam chowder and Dutch soup.
(All my Grandma's recipes.)
We carve pumpkins usually with my Mom. Then we get to eat her famous pumpkin seeds.....
Oh Sooo yummy.
We also like to invite our neighbors and friend's to stop by for doughnuts and hot chocolate during their trick or treating and we have our fire pit out in the front so people can keep warm.
Have I ever given a trick instead of a treat???Nope.
I BOO:Whoever wants to play along.

0 comments: