






Okay so I'm a really bad friend... But there is a reason-I took my next door neighbor's pictures Earlier this week and finally got done editing them. So I'm really sorry it took me so long M. Let me just say that I've been having technical difficulties with my e-mail which has made my computer really really slow and it was the user's error... Me!
(Hubs had to set me straight and fix some issues last night.)
So thanks for being soooo patient with me. I seriously have so much respect for this family. They are truly some of the nicest folks I've ever met and I get the priveledge to live by them.
Their little guy K makes me laugh. He is a cute, sweet, inquistive little boy.
Thanks-




1 comments:
Great job on their pix Autumn. Don't they have the cutest little guys ever?
Post a Comment