Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Friday, June 6, 2008

Give Me A DaNg BREAK!!!! (Please.)

So if you follow our blog you know that we had a flood in our basement about Marchish....... ( A toilet constantly flowing. with clean water.) Well Then We just had the window well flood due to the sprinklers........NOW THIS JUNK!!!! I went into my scrapbook room to a slushing mess of water. The sprinkler main broken.... I really need some prayers, some help or something. Our one year old basement is getting the crap beat out of it and It's owners are having a nervous break down now. If you know the Situation we're in this isn't good timing at all and I really really need some sort of miracle here so really think of us in your prayers today because we need it bad........ Now back down to all the water.

3 comments:

Thurbs said...

So sorry sis. Let us know if you need anything!!!

Tammy said...

Of course we will pray for you! That is the least we can do for everyone!

Marci said...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe the crappy luck. I hope you didn't lose anything valuable!!