Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh the Joys of Exercise!!!

So those of you who know me know this...... During High School I was very active and involved in many a sports. Running being my absolute favorite. I was a skinny girl hiding behind clothes that were too big and very afraid to wear fitted clothing. After High School I worked really hard at being skinny, looking cute and started to wear more than just mascara. Fast forward a few years. I had a little girl who was almost two and was in really really awesome shape and went to the gym everyday..... a few more years 2 more kids several attempts at losing weight and more important getting into shape this is my story of today. I decided that I would go walking. If you've walked with me you know that I walk pretty fast. I however, haven't gone walking for over a year. I decided I would run for a couple of blocks and then walk the mile I needed to. I made it running for a block. I then spent the rest of my mile wheezing and breathing so heavily I sounded like Darthvader. I walked into our house and I let out some noise and my husband started laughing hysterically. Then my little guy asked me why my skin was all red? I sat down and thought I was going to die!!! Chris still laughing. We were talking and I proceeded to tell my son that I was really hot and that I also couldn't breathe. Chris laughed even more. (Hubs is in amazing shape and works out at the gym every day... Go figure he'd laugh. What a Butt.) I too started to laugh . How funny a sight I must have been. All I can say is this: Hey At Least I'm Trying Here Darthvader breathing and all. I will be back one day I will!!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

I'm proud of you, it's a start. I decided to start running as well, and about after 1 mile I was wanting to swear my head off but, I think it feels so good after.
Angie

Turia said...

Way to go Autumn.. It sucks to try to get back into shape after a long time. I'm trying to be better too.

Thurbs said...

Good job for even getting out and trying sister, which is more than i'm doing.

Jon and Emily said...

Oh, to be a guy...

Marci said...

I've been trying to run too - and my face practically turns purple! Keep up the good work - I am impressed! And when you get discouraged, think of me. I have a lot longer way to go than you! ;)