Why?
I know, it is hard to decide. But I love how easy it is to access your blog! Passwords always take longer . . . that is just my opinion!
I love being able to have control over who can see whats going on in my life. I don't need to be worried about any freak stalkers. Not that anyone would want to stalk us but you never know. I think its a good idea.
we went private because some joker posted a link to porn on our blog... i'm glad we went private!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Why?
I know, it is hard to decide. But I love how easy it is to access your blog! Passwords always take longer . . . that is just my opinion!
I love being able to have control over who can see whats going on in my life. I don't need to be worried about any freak stalkers. Not that anyone would want to stalk us but you never know. I think its a good idea.
we went private because some joker posted a link to porn on our blog... i'm glad we went private!
Post a Comment