My Kids Have IT!! It Is: Kid Radar or what I like to call KiDaR. All Moms go through this. It goes down like this...you are in a rush you need to hurry and get ready and hurry and get the kid lings ready and get to where your supposed to be.... ON TIME then they get it. It starts somewhere from their belly buttons I guess these little antenna pop out and the radar button goes nutso. (I just made that up) They look at you like what are you doing I don't need to rush and we certainly don't need to go where you intended. Then it hits them. They suddenly go into T.V. Slow motion and start to throw fits, scream that they need you and pull on your leg at every available opportunity. (It's always when your trying to do your mascara.) They have a melt down that their Lego's keep falling over. Their clothes aren't what they wanted to wear. Their hair isn't what they had in mind. They can't get the quadruple knot out of their Superman Cape. (The knot wasn't placed there by Mommy either.) They can't find a shoe. They can't find their favorite motorcycle. We finally make it to the car get all settled and buckled in to have a kid say I have to go potty. Then you run inside and run back out and get all settled once again to drive away only to realize that you don't have a purse or a wallet or some important item needed when you get where you are going. So once again you turn around after being a couple of blocks closer to your destination to pick that item up. You finally get in the car and make it to where you are going and your 15 minutes late!!!!
This occurrence happens to me at least twice a week . I fully prepare myself and think that I'll have plenty of time to be some where and this some how always happens.
So this is what I say to KiDaR!!!
-You suck! Go away and don't come back.




3 comments:
That was too funny!!! Did we sign up for this?
That's funny!!!
I totally agree...it seems that this always happens to me on Sunday mornings when I get to teach:) Just makes me want to scream!!!! Don't we love being moms:)
Post a Comment