Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Should I Wake Them?

So it is 11:15 AM. and 2 of my kiddos are sleeping soundly still. Okay so this has like never ever happened in the history of my Motherhood. I got up 20 minutes ago. What a lovely little day of sleeping in. We were out kind of late but heavens not 'till the middle of the night. So I've thought and thought about it should I go wake them??? NAH, I'll let them sleep a little bit longer.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow! Lucky you. Enjoy the moments!~ :)

Hickman Clan said...

Wahoo for you! There must be something in the air cause Colin woke up at 6:45 for about 20 minutes then slept until 11:30. These are the days:) I didn't do my own blog stuff. A friend of mine has a friend that makes them with the stuff on shabby princess then shares them for free with her friends. Even after she showed my how to do it, I don't think I would be able to figure it out:)

Turia said...

Wow. I'm lucky if my kids sleep until 8:00.