looks like you're having lots of fun. Hey, we saw chris at walmart buying sushi and i said that we should go out as couples. Anyway, let me know what you think.
I always love looking at your blog because you're so talented at photography and scrapbooking, and you put so much effort into your posts. I'm lucky if I can slap on a few pictures every week. I'm glad you had a fun 4th!
I am Lettie's sister. I was blog hopping and decided to hop onto your blog. Bonnie at Silver Rocket Scraps is a friend of mine at church. I thought that it was so cool to see her stuff on your site. I will have to tell her tomorrow. She will be so excited. Also - I love Shabby Princess!!!Currently most of my scrap pages our from her site. I also love Summertime Desings. She has some great stuff. Anyways - It was also fun to see pictures of your family.
Hi, I'm Bonnie (Silver Rocket Scraps). Lisa told me she was blog hopping and saw this layout you did with my kit, so I popped over to take a look. You have a beautiful family and it is fun to see people actually using the stuff I make, since I am brand new at this. I just wanted to say hi!
5 comments:
looks like you're having lots of fun. Hey, we saw chris at walmart buying sushi and i said that we should go out as couples. Anyway, let me know what you think.
I always love looking at your blog because you're so talented at photography and scrapbooking, and you put so much effort into your posts. I'm lucky if I can slap on a few pictures every week. I'm glad you had a fun 4th!
Hey Autumn -
I am Lettie's sister. I was blog hopping and decided to hop onto your blog. Bonnie at Silver Rocket Scraps is a friend of mine at church. I thought that it was so cool to see her stuff on your site. I will have to tell her tomorrow. She will be so excited. Also - I love Shabby Princess!!!Currently most of my scrap pages our from her site. I also love Summertime Desings. She has some great stuff. Anyways - It was also fun to see pictures of your family.
Lisa
Hi, I'm Bonnie (Silver Rocket Scraps). Lisa told me she was blog hopping and saw this layout you did with my kit, so I popped over to take a look. You have a beautiful family and it is fun to see people actually using the stuff I make, since I am brand new at this. I just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment