Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Days Of 47 Floats Party!!


If you know me then you know I'm all about free. So for family night we went to see the Days Of 47 Floats at the South Town Expo Center. We took our neighbors kiddos too. Quite the grand adventure. One of the float makers let each of the kids get up and have their picture taken. They all behaved really well and Hubs asked me if I could imagine having 6 kids and I said "NOOOO WAAY" 3 is good enough for me.
We also got to vote for our favorite float. There were some pretty amazing floats and I was really impressed by them. Well I think we'll make it a tradition and go every now.

2 comments:

Thurbs said...

Cute pics. Looks like fun.

Heather Ann said...

Very fun! I wish we would of remembered and gone to see them, I was just wondering when they do that!? Oh well too late.. maybe next year..