Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pea Pickers...(Is that a word) and The Canyon





My Mom grows an amazing garden. She has Tomatoes, Peas, Carrots, Squash, Gigantic Pumpkins (like 100 lb. kind), Strawberries and peppers. My kids love to help. They also love to reap the rewards of their labors.....By eating the pea's right out of the pods. Oh how they love the time that they spend with Grandma in the garden. (When I was young the garden was a lot bigger and I hated working in it. Hence why I have no garden now. I know really bad because we should be prepared with our food storage. So this will happen next year for absolutely possitively sure.) Next on the list....

My family had a gathering of sorts up Milcreek canyon last Saturday night to celebrate my cousins birthday!!!! The kids totally love the mountains. (Yes that includes the biggest kid ever.... HUBS) He took all the kids exploring and hiking. Thanks to him I got a little bit of a break. Easton has been so funny with his little hat fetish these past couple of weeks and I caught him looking like a Gangsta with it on. Can you see the look of trouble in his eyes HEe hEe Hee!!! We had really yummy Dutch ove b-bq pork sammie's, good salads and for dessert.... Dutch Oven Cobbler and SMORES!!!!

1 comments:

Turia said...

Love the garden pix.. I may have to steal your idea. We've got tons of pea's in our garden right now and the kids love to go and pick them.