Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

If I were queen for a day!!!


This is the newest of my attempts at a weekly something.....So here we go!
If I were QUEEN for a day I would make everybody not drive for the day.
You would be amazed at how much money the oil companies would lose if every person on every continent wouldn't drive for just one day..... Okay how about this. I'd make it so no one could drive for a week. Then those dumb companies would really crap their pants!!!! I'm so sick of gas prices soaring. I literally haven't gone any where because it's too expensive. So most of the summer we've found things to do around our home and neighborhood. I am so sick of spending over $100.00 on gas every time I fill up. It makes me so mad I wanna scream.... I think of all the things a hundred dollars could buy and then reality comes back to me and I look at all the money being spilled into my gas tank.
Ughhhhhh!!!!
(Maybe next weeks will be positive. Who knows!)

2 comments:

Angie said...

I agree with you totally. Hey, we drive the same car and it makes me want to throw up everytime I have to fill up!

Todd and Heidi said...

I totally agree! I hate having to change my plans and life because it costs to much in gas! But everyone keeps buying it so I guess it will keep going up!