Did You Know....
1.*My kids have blog Alias'. They have nick names used for blogging purposes.
2.*I am slowly learning to play the guitar.( I have a great teacher... My Step dad.)
3.* Sassy reads on a 6th grade reading level and loves books.
4.*Gus learned to ride his 2 wheeler a couple of weeks after he turned 4. (Before his sister could.)
5.*Boo- Boo loves to follow his brother and sister and he has no fear when it comes to trying new things. (Scary for his mom and dad.)
6.* Hubs works out at the gym almost every day and is in amazingly great shape.
7.*We have never served meat loaf at our home in the 11 plus years we've been married. (YuCkO!!!)
8.* We have Hubs Mom living with us half the time. The other half is with my brother and sister in law. (We put a mother in law suite in our basement.)
9.* We have owned 6 cars since we've been married.
10. *Hubs and I met in high school all though we didn't date until almost 2 years later ... Then we got engaged on our very 1st date. The rest is history.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Are you carzy! You've never served MEAT LOAF! You are sure missing out on all the great options you have with meat loaf. Maybe I can convince my mom so serve it for the 24th instead of steak:)
Post a Comment